Florida Inpatient Drug Rehab Clinics
Find a Local Rep
Inpatient Vs. Outpatient Rehabilitation in Florida
One of the when you or your loved one chooses between rehabs in is deciding between Rehab. Many people outpatient rehab thinking it will be. While this. those choosing residential treatment in 48-day, 60-day or 90-day programs long-term. Wherever you decide to get rehabilitation, the first step is making a choice!
Browse the Best Rehabs in Florida
Latest Reviews of Rehab Centers in Florida
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
your home city is. as you are closer to that caused the in the first place. Particularly if you’re considering private or executive alternatives, there may be in treating rehab stay and going outside Florida. Many of the top-rated treatment centers have that make them so rehabilitation can be. Ultimately. but you can reach us at our toll-free hotline: 1-888-341-7785 .
Meet The Pros Near Florida
Catherine Manley is Executive Director at Banyan Treatment Pompano and Banyan Detox facilities. She earned her Master’s degree at Nova Southeastern University in Mental Health Counseling and is licensed in the State of Florida. Working in the field of substance abuse treatment, Catherine has led s.
Banyan Treatment Center
Florida Treatment Facts
- Florida ranks 21st in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons with HIV or AIDS per 100,000 residents. Maine is ranked one spot better at spot 20. Kentucky is just 1 spot worse, ranked 22 out of the United States.
- When adjusted for population, Florida ranks 25th in treatment centers servicing/accepting no payment accepted. Kansas is just 1 spot better, ranked 24 out of the United States. Arizona is ranked one spot worse at spot 26.
- For veterans clients, Florida ranks 26th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Louisiana is ranked slightly better, ranked 25. Hawaii is ranked slightly worse, ranked 27.
- Florida is 28th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting seniors or older adults. Total is ranked slightly better, ranked 27. Washington is just 1 spot worse, ranked 29 out of the United States.
- Florida ranks 28th in treatment centers servicing/accepting active duty military per 100,000 residents. Georgia is just 1 spot better, ranked 27 out of the United States. Illinois is ranked one spot worse at spot 29.
Clinical and Therapeutic Treatment Approaches
Payment Types Accepted
% accepting given payment type
The Florida Drug Control Update published by the White House’s Office of National Drug Control Policy reports that about 8 percent of Florida residents say they used illicit drugs in the month prior to the survey.
They also reported that:
- The number of deaths caused by drugs in Florida is higher than the national average.
- The number of meth lab seizures has increased by 148 percent in two years across the state.
- Marijuana is one of the most popular illicit drugs among Florida residents who seek treatment.
Florida is also one of the states with the highest rates of illegal prescription drug diversion and abuse in the country.
Popular Substances of Abuse in Florida When Florida residents seek treatment for drug or alcohol dependence, they are asked to name their “drug of choice.” No matter how many substances have been abused across a lifetime, there is usually at least one that the patient particularly struggles with. In Florida, the most popular drugs of choice in order of popularity are:
Marijuana was by far the most commonly abused drug among Florida drug rehab patients. Almost twice as many patients claimed marijuana as their drug of choice as patients who claimed opiate painkillers, the number two drug of choice, according to Florida Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A-Glance published by the Substance Abuse and Mental health treatment Administration (SAMHSA).
The Option of Out-of-State Treatment
Due to the state’s many ports, Florida is a top spot for incoming substances.
Drug trafficking is a constant problem and, as a result, residents have almost constant access to any amount of their drug of choice. For those who are attempting to live a sober life, this kind of temptation can be too much to bear. For that reason, many Floridians choose to enroll in drug addiction treatment programs and sober living outside of the state. Getting away from home gives them a chance to:
- Physically remove themselves from access to old friends who use drugs and the drug dealers who supply them with their drug of choice
- Put mental and emotional distance between themselves and stressful relationships and issues back home
- Avoid dealing with stressful issues like bills and work or school problems
- Work toward resolving legal issues
- Work toward improving opportunities in work and career after treatment
Choosing the Right Drug Rehab for Your Family
Not sure how to find the best drug rehab program for your addicted loved one in Florida? You’re not alone. There are so many different types of rehabilitation options to choose from that it can be confusing – especially when you’re in the midst of crisis.
Contact us at the phone number listed above and speak to an addiction treatment expert who can help you:
- Decide which treatment services in the Florida area will be the most productive for your addicted loved one
- Answer questions about signs of drug abuse, when it’s time to seek treatment, and which types of addiction treatment are available
- Deal with issues of financing and insurance coverage
- Find the right drug addiction treatment program for your loved one that meets his or her treatment needs
Recent Pro Talk Articles