(Online and On Campus)
The Bush School welcomes students and working professionals in the fields of state, local, and federal government, international affairs, law enforcement, military, homeland security, nonprofit, the private sector and more. Our online graduate certificates are convenient for the busy professional and will apply toward degrees being pursued at the Bush School.
Visit the following websites to learn about careers, completion rates, and more:
- The Certificate in Advanced International Affairs is an innovative way for individuals to acquire knowledge in international relations that supports a wide range of careers in a highly connected world. Now available with optional emphasis areas including diplomacy, defense policy and military affairs, and intelligence. Choose to complete this certificate in-residence, online, or in a combined format .
- The Certificate in Homeland Security meets rapidly growing educational needs in the area of homeland security strategy, policy, and operations. The five course program combines a broad understanding of homeland security issues at the national level, with an in-depth analysis of key issues affecting federal, state, and local government, as well as the private sector. Students have the option of tailoring their program to achieve an emphasis in one of the following areas: Homeland Security Policy and Management, National Security Policy, Emergency Management and Crisis Preparedness, Critical Infrastructure Protection, or Border Security. Choose to complete this certificate in-residence, online, or in a combined format.
- The Certificate in Nonprofit Management prepares the next generation of leaders to be effective managers of nonprofit organizations. Now available with optional emphasis areas including fund raising and philanthropy, fiscal and performance management, and leadership and management. Choose to complete the certificate in-residence, online, or in a combined format .
- The Certificate in Public Management focuses on the capabilities required for effective and ethical leadership in the public and nonprofit sectors. This includes the knowledge and skills pertaining to the internal operation of public-service organizations and to the relationship between those organizations and their environments. Choose to complete the certificate in-residence, online, or in a combined format .
- The Certificate in National Security Affairs is designed to provide professionals in the field of national security with a comprehensive overview of the formation and operation of US national security policy.
Learn more about distance education at Texas A ?>