What is Cloud Based Web CRM?
Cloud Based Customer relationship management (CRM) is a comprehensive way to manage your sales and support teams with the sales, support, customer and partner data they need to enjoy rewarding long-term relationships, unparalleled productivity, revenue growth and business intelligence. It is often referred to as an online, web based, hosted, internet based, ASP or even software-as-a-service (SaaS) CRM software application systems.
With a strong web based CRM solution, you can manage your contacts and customer activities, enforce your business strategy with technology to consistently meet customer needs and share a single 360-degree view of your customers with your company. Clients with successful on demand Customer Relationship Management systems report growth in revenue, higher profits, lower costs to attract and retain customers, greater customer loyalty and smoother, more streamlined work flows.
- Contact Management – Easily track manage leads, prospects, customers, opportunities and contacts. Interaction tracking; emails, appointments, tasks, phone calls, notes files.
- Sales Force Automation – Streamline your sales process, drive higher close rates serve customers better.
- Marketing Automation – Integrate sales and marketing for optimized lead flow and better return on investment.
- Customer Service Support – Build customer loyalty while improving agent productivity.
- Partner Relationship Management – Increase channel revenue through your partners.
- Analytics – Gain relevant insight and analysis with real-time reporting, calculations and business dashboards.
- Available “anywhere at anytime” – cloud based, online, web based, hosted, internet based, ASP or even software-as-a-service (SaaS).