QuickBooks Accounting Official Training Centre
We provide standard training courses both on-site and off-site relating to a specific product or module. In addition, we offer customised user training where we tailor the course and course notes to reflect your specific system set up. This has proved very successful in the past with our existing clients. One-On-One Consulting (training plus supporting service) We offer one-on-one QuickBooks consulting at your place of business. We can assist you with setup or fixup. We can also help with answers to questions you might have about how to do specific tasks. Your investment in these services is much less than you might expect.
QuickBooks Accounting Training Courses
Date of Training
* For further information regarding training courses, availability and prices, please contact us. A number of training courses have been developed, and these can, if required, be run from your premises on a one-to-one basis. These include:- Business planning, Understanding accounts, Planning for profit, Success in sales, Performance management, Project planning, Personnel issues, Health & safety and many others. We provide training and consultancy services to businesses surrounding area. These services may include:
- An understanding of your business requirements and an analysis of your software needs
- Installation and set-up of appropriate Quicken software
- Tailoring of Quickbooks software to suit your unique business needs – this includes customising your chart of accounts, taxation preferences and reports, etc
- Training in the use and application of the software, including ongoing assistance in the use of the software features
- Ongoing support and reviews of your Quickbooks software, including sales of new and update versions.
- Other individual ongoing bookkeeping and support services such as monthly Bank Reconciliation, checking of GST related transactions and all other preparation, designed to provide the business owner with confidence in the integrity of his recorded financial transactions.
- We offer hands-on training programs that shows users how to enter past or current information and establish QuickBooks transactions.
QuickBooks Setup and Training
- Customers and Vendors
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Sales and Inventory
- Budgeting and Job Costing
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Customizing Reports and Charts