Auto Insurance Discount
*Plus $5.37 for Certificate Shipping & Handling Fee
Auto Insurance Discount for Experienced Drivers age 55 & over
Are you interested in receiving a reduction on your insurance premium? If so, our online Florida Auto Insurance Discount program is for you. Available entirely online, it is affordable, quick, easy, and convenient – and it pays for itself almost instantly, thanks to the savings that you’ll enjoy. We encourage you to take advantage of this program today. You won’t regret it!
Florida Auto Insurance Discount Course for Mature Drivers
No classroom required!
You can take this course in the comfort of your own home via the Internet. We provide all the study materials you need and you answer the questions through our online form. No computer skills required – it’s easy!
Lowest Price Guarantee.
We provide the lowest price insurance discount program in the State of Florida at just $14.60
(our competitors charge $34 and up!).
Did you know?
Florida drivers over 55 years of age can now qualify for a mandatory reduction in auto insurance rates for three years. Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed our accident prevention course. The discount is for the liability (bodily injury and property damage), personal injury protection, and collision portions of your policy. typically around 70%-85% of your current premium charges.
The premium reduction is effective for 3 years provided that you are (1) Not involved in an accident for which you are at fault and (2) Not convicted of or plead guilty or nolo contendere to a moving violation.
Mature Driver Course Details
MyInsuranceDiscount.com’s Mature Driver Course is 6 hours in length including six 10 minute breaks. You may take the course all at once or over several days or even weeks. It’s your choice! After completion, of course, we will issue a state certified certificate for you to turn into your insurance company to receive your discount for a three year period.
- Understand the social, as well as the personal losses due to traffic crashes
- Become better acquainted with certain crash prevention techniques
- Gain better understanding of our Florida Traffic Laws in respect to speed, signs, school buses, and the consequences of violations of the laws
- Learn the importance of proper use of safety equipment
- Learn the physiological and psychological factors affecting the mature vehicle operator
Florida Mature Driver Course Requirements
- 55 years of age or older ** with Florida Driver’s License
- * Geico Insured Drivers are eligible to receive a rate reduction at age 50.
- Internet Access
- No personal computer required; use library computer, Kinkos, work, etc.
- We encourage you to call your insurance company to determine how much they discount your policy for completing the accident prevention course for experienced drivers (typically 5-15%).
Take Your Course Today and Get Your Certificate in Hours!