No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance
No medical exam term life insurance does not require an in-home exam like traditional term life does. It’s the same great coverage, without the fasting, needles, and inconvenience.
How does 24-48 hours sound? Yes, some companies are that fast. Depending on your age, amount, and company, your new policy could be in force from one day to a few weeks.
AmountsВ range from $25,000 to $1 Million, depending on your age and the company you choose. And if that’s not enough, combine two or more policies to get the amount you need.
No poking, prodding, or peeing in a cup.
Buying term life insurance online should be like ordering a book. Or a movie. Okay, maybe not that easy, but it should certainly be easier than the purchase of a car.
Sadly, itвЂ™s not. Not even close.
Sure, itвЂ™s easy to get term life insurance quotes online. ThereвЂ™s no shortage of websites offering them. But thatвЂ™s the easy part. ThereвЂ™s a whole application process that comes after the quote.
And that process can take 4-6 weeks to complete. Some people can wait that long, either because they have other coverage or want to save money by going through underwriting.
But others canвЂ™t wait. They need it now. For a trip, bank loan, or just because theyвЂ™ve put it off for too long already. No medical exam term life insurance was made for this select group.
It was also made for people who simply do not want to complete an in-home paramed exam.
How No Medical Exam Term Life Works
These are the most important things to know:
- No exam required – No paramed exam means no blood, no urine, and no nurse visiting your home.
- ItвЂ™s faster – Way faster, like a cheetah racing an elephant faster.
- Coverage is limited -В $1 Million is the current maximum. But you can buy more than one policy from different companies.
- There are age limits – Age restrictions vary by company and amount. The maximum age ranges from 60 to 70.
- It may cost more – Depending on your age, the coverage amount and other factors, you may end up paying more for a no medical exam policy. But not always. It’s worth the time to take a look. And remember, with a no medical exam policy you’re paying for speed and convenience. You’ll need to decide how much that’s worth to you.
- You may not qualify – Some no medical exam term life policies are tougher to qualify for. Without the exam, the company has less information to go on. If you have specific medical conditions or history, the company may ask you to complete an exam or even decline your application.