The Law Offices of Steven D. Harowitz
Located in Torrance, CA Serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, & Riverside County
Get legal advice and representation you can rely on at The Law Offices of Steven D. Harowitz. With over 27 years of experience in the state justice system, the firm offers the services of an effective legal counsel for suits involving social security, disability, insurance, fraud, personal injury, and other related claims. Providing legal assistance all over the state, from Los Angeles County to Orange County, California, our firm s lawyer employs extensive knowledge and skill to ensure every clients rights are properly safeguarded.
As head of the firm, Steven D. Harowitz was admitted to California, Pennsylvania, and the New Jersey State Bar in 1987. The lawyer also obtained a Juries Doctorate degree from Pepperdine University located in Malibu, California. In addition, Mr. Harowitz is a graduate of Bachelor of Science from University of Maryland in College Park Maryland. As legal counsel in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and other California areas, our lawyers expertise revolves around Social Security Disability, Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury Claims, Criminal Law, Business Interest, and Immigration. Working to serve the best interest of his clients, he maintains mutually respectful relationships with insurance companies, defense firms, and judges that are currently sitting on the bench.
Disclaimer: Since every claim depends on multiple factors, there is no guarantee or warranty for a certain dollar amount on any specific case result. Please note that email requests from this website do not create any attorney-client relationship. For inquiries, contact Steven D. Harowitz today at 310.540.5550 or toll free at 1.877.979.5550.
With The Law Offices of Steven D. Harowitz, clients get:
- Attended to by highly trained staff, fluent in Spanish and Farsi
- Increased chances of winning claims and benefits
- Help navigating the complicated and time consuming process of filing a legal claim
- No fees charged unless you receive your benefits
- Efficient answers to legal questions and concerns
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Suppl. Security Income Claim (SSI)
- Suppl. Security Income Overpayment
- Retirement Benefits
- Social Security Spouse Benefits
- Social Security Survivor Benefits
- Social Security Death
- Serious Injury Cases
- Personal Injury Cases
- Workers Compensation Cases
- Long Short Cases